YOU SHOULDN'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS, THEY ARE MORE SCREWED UP THAN YOU THINK

Thursday 21 June 2012

A respond entry for my Bambam Bebii ;)

my dear sayangg - Bambam Bebii

hello-hello there ..hello-hello youu dear bambam ..hehe ..thanks for the forgetful day of my birthday! it such a good day to read your entry about me ..about my birthday :)

yer memang terase sebab kamu tak wish pun kat aku! kat fesbuk aku tak kesah tapi kat fon tuu aku kesah sangat ..sedih ..tapi once aku bukak blog semalam, your entry was the first at the top yang baru updated ..woah ..about me pulakk tuu, laju jari-jemari aku click your link! sorry tak respond semalam sebab penat ..sempat like jer ..thanks again ..

a lot of thanks for those pictures, it is so cute ..the video was awesome ..kelakar sangat ..somel jer bait-bait lagu dia ..aku suka ..thanks sebab ingat then wish me on there ..aku terharu plus happy like orang gilakk!

its okayy takde hadiah, it was too perfect having you as my bff miss bambam ..aku rasa birthday aku akan meaningless kalau kamu tak wish ..seriously with no lying and some tears here :')

i am very appreciate that you still remember me and still being my awesome bestfriend ..love you till then dear bambam ..love you much ..muahMUAH :3

her entry that i've read last night :')

budak somel,
tyra ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment