YOU SHOULDN'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS, THEY ARE MORE SCREWED UP THAN YOU THINK

Monday 26 November 2012

Oldies, it's really inevitable!


“Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Let me know
Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
Here we go”

                                                                                   -Flo Rida


“I don't care who you are 
Where you're from 
What you did 
As long as you love me 
Who you are 
Where you're from 
Don't care what you did 
As long as you love me"

                                                                               -Backstreet Boys

Can you see any differences in these 2 songs? Sekali tengok mesti tak dapat. Sama jer lah dua dua nie, lagu inggeris. Try dengar lah ahmois. Ah sama jer lah. Apa yang bezanya pun. Apa yang jadi masalahnye pun kan. Dua dua pun sedap. Halwa telinga. Manes manes. masam masam. pekat pekat, cair cair. likat likat. Nahh, obviously lain. Cuba beza lyrics As Long As You Love Me ngan Whistle tu. Mana lagi bertamadun agak agak huh? The backstreets boys’ much better. Flo Rida's? tahap kaki jer aku rase. takat nak dengar leh lah, nak sampai tahap jadi 'fav song'..tapayah lah nak simpan angan angan, cita cita. these two lil adorable ears need songs yang leh buat tayik telinga dia cair meleleh keluar, bukan yang buat lagi keras meghekang kat dalam tu.

In my opinion, old songs much better. the lyrics are all clean rather than nowadays songs. They’re all craps. Uh oh, not at all but many of them. If you want me to list down nowadays songs yang memang cerita dalam dia all about sex pun aku leh list down. Salah satunye lagu Lemonade by Alexandra Stan.

“I was so wrong
So sunny
You're the only one for me
I was so wrong
And now I really wanna...come along...sunny
You're the only one for me

Sunny, happy rhythm music, no money
I'm takin' you on holiday
Sipping yellow lemonade”


Okay, get it already? Sipping yellow lemonade? Jangan noob sangat lah tak paham apa maksud dia. LOL. aku pun tak paham kenapa perlu nak cerita benda benda macam nie dalam lagu. Nampak tak they just play with the words. There are always have hidden meanings. all we need to do is 'listen', not just 'hear' to them. and only then u might catch all the hidden meanings. How about this song of Wild Ones by Flo Rida..again? :O

“Hey I heard you were a wild one
Oooh
If I took you home
It'd be a home run
Show me how you'll do

I want shut down the club
With you
Hey I heard you like the wild ones
Oooh”


Any comment regarding to this lyrics? I told you. It’s crap. Apa yang dia nak sampaikan pun aku tak tawu. Uh oh, sekang nie memang pattern kalau nak ajak 'main' kena nyanyi nyanyi dulu kot kat sana. Jadahnya wey! Wild ones huh. Retard. Home run huh. Rubbish. Lots of Lack!

Mungkin sekarang nie dorang kat sana dah mati idea nak buat lirik kot. Semua kepala duk pikir pasal sex jer. All the times. Takde dah word ‘cinta sejati’ aka ‘true love’ in its very own language. Pada dorang benda tu jer yang leh bagi kebahagiaan yang immortal. Is it?

This is the major reason on why aku suka pada lagu lama lama. Even cleaner, even better. the lyrics are really made my day. tak pernah jemu, tak pernah kecewakan aku. Haih. ayat makan cekam aku bagi. tapi masalahnye memang betul pun. bila dengar lagu sekarang ngan lagu dulu, jauh sangat bezanya. sekarang punya lagu macam nak bagi kaki jer. bukan nak bagi sedap hati, lagi buat hati tabest ade. entah ape ape jer maksudnya. lagi lama dengar lagi merepek. alih alih aku bukak lagu lama. Uhoho.

“Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever”


See, makna mendalam si Aerosmith nie bagi. As a girl with a clean heart, this song is totally made my heart flutter. uh oh my heart is fragile. Mieheh. Korang leh beza kan lagu dulu ngan lagu sekang. Obvious sangat. Even lagu sekarang bukanlah semua kotor tapi most of them maksud aku. So, jangan salah paham atas apa aku cakap kat sini. Im just sharing my opinion.

"My baby
You are the reason I could fly
And because of you
I don't have to wonder why

Baby, you
There's no more just getting by
You're the reason I feel so alive"

Thump, thump and thump! Marc Anthony tak pernah buat aku kecewa ngan lagu dia. Malar segar bak kata klasik nasional. *geli tetiba sebut camtu* Miahahah. So, sekarang nie aku rasa korang leh nampak beza lagu sekarang ngan lagu dolu dolu kan. dan aku strongly believe even banyak lagu baru dah sekarang, orang still ramai suka lagu lama lagi. well, golden oldies lah kata kan. lain 'feel' dia. Can you feel the difference? Ahahah.

bukan nak hentam lagu sekarang, lagu sekarang pun leh tahan hebat masing masing. ada yang still bermakna bagi aku macam lagu I won't give up by Jason Mraz, More than this by One Direction, Holes Inside by Joe Brooks, and Distance by Christina Perri. so between the two types of them, which one might be your choice. The power is in your hands. Beralih lah ke Celcom eh tak, oldies. Pomot sikit lagu lelama since aku suka old skool old skool, vintage vintage, classic classic nie. Ouch, love much.❤   

Akhir kata, what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment