YOU SHOULDN'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS, THEY ARE MORE SCREWED UP THAN YOU THINK

Monday 19 November 2012

lifeless week on 2012.


my head is getting tired. my brain too. oh my ear exactly yes. hari hari buang masa depan lappy. dari kan pagy ke malam. tutup, tido. and the things are keep repeating day by day. all day long. bosan enough!

my ears, these pair of dear ear is getting broken inside. sakit kepala sangat, hari hari pakai headphone tengok movies, runningman, tv shows and etcetera. a lifeless week.

4 more days to waste. on movies, instant noodles, nesvita, hot chocolate, biscuits and laptop. i'm destroying my whole part of body. and once i arrived in Perak, im fully broken no returnable goods.

nothing to do here. just wondering on something. aku ada peluang dapat cancer otak ke? what if the possibility is higher?  curious.

please move faster dear days. i need my home a lot. 4 more days, 4 more days, and 4 more days....still remain 4 more days.

twitter: not active
facebook: am i still one of the member?
blog: miss it a lot!
tagged: it's a crap -,-

today's paper was better than before. yeay me! i did it well i guess. wish for the good luck on my next paper 2 days from now. ya Allah, help me out. Alhamdulillah for today's. :)

nota kaki: congrats to my lovely cousins - dini and ekin - in getting 4A1B and 3A2B for the UPSR. both of you did it well. well done darlings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment