YOU SHOULDN'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS, THEY ARE MORE SCREWED UP THAN YOU THINK

Friday 19 October 2012

Ian Somerhalder and six pack


It’s a blast day. Well for me it’s the blast one. Mieheheh. Hari ney aku nak cerita sikit pasal aku punya abang katang. He’s the one that I adore much. Mula mengenali ketika aku menonton The Vampires Diaries bersama kutek di AP 02-21. How I wish I could pull that moment back. Hahah. Dan sekarang aku terjatuh hati jiwa dan raga padanya si hotstuff Mystic Falls. It’s kinda hard to say here since aku pun dah beyond the limits. Aku patutnya setia dengan Chris Brown tapi apakan daya setelah melihatnya pada kali pertama, ouch my heart is beating gradually laju laju dan laju.

Lemme introduce uols the one that have took my breathe away. And here he is, Ian Somerhalder. *lagu diam diam jatuh cinta by ramlah ram dipasangkan*


Well, he is good looking kan. Can u see his body? He got a good posture after all. Haha, and his smile! Oh it’s really killing me, me is dying inside already. Loser me. And u know what, aku paling suka satu gambar dia ney. Berjambang bagai. Guwa tak tawu lah sejak bila guwa suka laki berjambang. My roommates cakap yang aku ney dah gila sebab suka laki selekeh serabai sakai bagai. A long time ago aku pun tak suka bila tengok laki berjambang. Tapi sejak aku jumpa Ian aka Damon in his very own name dalam vampire diaries, aku telah jatuh hati. Apa jer dia punya appearance aku suka jer. Selekeh ker, kemas ker, aku tetap suka. Sebab dia memang betul betul segak.

Actually aku suka lelaki selekeh berjambang macam ney since aku nampak Johnny Depp. One of his photo that I saw in internet before made my heart beats faster than normal. Aku tawu, im insane that falling for it. it’s only a photo. Haih. I can help nothing about it because im retard. Urghhh!


A guy with jambang is okay, tapi biarlah badan tu okay. Jangan badan pun tak jaga, berjambang lagi. Memang aku baling dumb-bell bagi kuatkan otot tu lebih kan. Eh for those yang tak pernah dengar pun pasal vampires diaries uols should search for it. it’s awesome. Tapi aku rasa semua orang tawu kot pasal vampires diaries, miahahah. Aku jer yang gelabah kecoh pasal vampires diaries. Like I care, as long as aku nak cakap pasal Ian. Hiks :D

and guys, here i wanna share some exercises on how to have six pack just like Ian. well it's too many of them and just click below, i mean the link because the exercises are too many and here there is no space enough. feel free to click and have a try. till then, hasta pronto!



Nota kaki: yet wanna apologize for the language used. aku tawu my blog is very very broken. Tapi aku tak kisah pun since it’s my style and the way I am. Tak suka much? It’s okay, just leave. Yet still love you as u’re willing to read, mucha gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment