YOU SHOULDN'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS, THEY ARE MORE SCREWED UP THAN YOU THINK

Tuesday 26 November 2013

pointless

as I'm in my bestie house and her house got a super-fast internet connection so I think why not I have a short time for my blog. I don't know what to speak about actually but I just want to update it. I'm so boring since that girl already asleep. Ouh man, and I just can't.

Well I got a lot of story, I just don't know where to start. I think I should have a new blog so that I don't feel awkward to reveal my personal thingy. what should I do to this blog.

Should I delete it or shouldn't. I'm so confuse.

Why am I changing. I used to feel nothing when it came to update my blog. I just put all the things that I want. But now......

aku rasa dah malu nak share lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment